Транскрипцийн үе шатууд
- Transcription is the process in which a gene's DNA sequence is copied (transcribed) to make an RNA molecule.
- RNA polymerase is the main transcription enzyme.
- Transcription begins when RNA polymerase binds to a promoter sequence near the beginning of a gene (directly or through helper proteins).
- RNA polymerase uses one of the DNA strands (the template strand) as a template to make a new, complementary RNA molecule.
- Transcription ends in a process called termination. Termination depends on sequences in the RNA, which signal that the transcript is finished.